First Week of School Web Portal
Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year!
We are asking all parents to log into HAC and verify existing phone numbers and emails at this time. Then, in September, each guardian who maintains the same physical address as the student will receive an email asking guardians to update further information that will include Parkland's Rapid Notification System.
Parkland presumes that all parent/guardian/student information is current and that you fully comply with all District policies, procedures, rules, and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these specific policies, please write an individual letter on behalf of your child(ren) and send it to your school principal indicating you are not in agreement with the policies and list those policy names.
ADDITIONALLY, the following documents include important information that will help your family get ready for the school year:
- Welcome Back to School Letter from the Principal
- Kratzer Elementary School Student Wellness Screener Form
- Attendance Absences Contact School by 9:30am
- Absentee Hotline: 610-351-5900 Extension 21711
- Absentee Email: KRATTENDANCE@parklandsd.org
- Home Access Center Instructions
- If you need help at any time, you can email tech support at HAC@parklandsd.org.
PARENT ASSOCIATION OF KRATZER INFORMATION - Kratzer PTO