First Week of School Web Portal
Welcome to the 2019-20 School Year!
We are asking all parents to log into HAC and verify existing phone numbers and emails at this time. Then, in September, each guardian who maintains the same physical address as the student will receive an email asking guardians to update further information that will include Parkland's Rapid Notification System.
Parkland presumes that all parent/guardian/student information is current and that you fully comply with all District policies, procedures, rules, and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these specific policies, please write an individual letter on behalf of your child(ren) and send it to your school principal indicating you are not in agreement with the policies and list those policy names.
ADDITIONALLY, the following documents include important information that will help your family get ready for the school year:
- Welcome Back to School Letter from the Principal
- 2019-2020 OPEN HOUSE
- Attendance Absences Contact School by 9:30am
- Absentee Hotline: 610-351-5900 Extension 21711
- Absentee Email: KRATTENDANCE@parklandsd.org
- Home Access Center Instructions
- If you need help at any time, you can email tech support at HAC@parklandsd.org.
- Free and Reduced Meal Application for 2019-2020 - note that this form must be completed online this year, no paper forms will be accepted
- Cafeteria Price List - Breakfast, Lunch and Milk
- Cafeteria System Information
- September Lunch Menu
- Welcome to New Students
- Breakfast Outreach Flyer
- Wellness Outreach Flyer
- Online Meal Application Flyer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Elementary Student/Parent Handbook
- Attendance Letter
- School Board Policies
- Acceptable Use Policy - Technology
- Video/Audio Recording on School Bus
- Field Trip Policy
- Homeless Students Policy
- Student Records and Directory Information Policy
- Visitor/Parent Pick Up & Drop Off policy
- Medication Policy
- Standing Order for Medication Parent Notification
- Immunization Requirements Letter
- Student Accident Insurance Information
- CHIP – PA’s Children’s Health Insurance Program covers uninsured kids and teens up to age 19.CHIP provides quality, comprehensive health insurance for routine doctor visits, prescriptions, dental, eye care, eyeglasses, mental health and much more. CHIP covers uninsured kids who are not eligible for Medical Assistance. For most families, CHIP is free – for others, it is low cost.
- CHIP -Flyer
- Integrated Pest Management
- Asbestos Management Letter
- Child Abuse Reporting Policy
- Safety and Security
- School Bus Safety Brochure
- Parkland Police Pals Program
- Volunteer Policy and Information
- Public Complaint Procedures Policy
- Digital Equity Resources
- Everyoneon.org – Low cost Wi-Fi for Eligible Families
All Parkland Elementary Schools will run school-wide Title I programs this year. Title 1 is a federally funded program that provides support for students in the area of English/Language Arts and or Mathematics.
Title I letters and forms can be found here:
PARENT ASSOCIATION OF KRATZER INFORMATION - Kratzer PTO